The female body undergoes serious changes every month. So, in the first half of the cycle, the follicle containing the egg cell grows. After ovulation, the second phase begins. Further, if fertilization has not occurred, come monthly. In these moments, women need reliable protection. Also, women want to feel comfortable and look good. This article will tell you about tampons with an applicator. You will learn how to choose and use such hygiene products.
Tampons with applicator
This device is designed for the fairer sex. It reliably protects against leakage and allows you to wear the clothes you want. Also tampons "Tampaks" with an applicator or any other are often used while swimming. Hygienic insert protects the vagina and uterus of a woman from getting into the water. Also, the tampon does not allow secretions to leak out.
Currently, there are many manufacturers who offer their products. Among them are tampons with applicator "Tampaks", "Ola" and so on. They all differ in the material of the applicator and method of packaging. Also hygienic inserts have a different size.
What tampons to use?
Tampons with applicator reviews are positive. However, only when they are selected correctly. Among the store products, you can choose hygienic inserts in one, two, three or more drops. Currently, manufacturers produce tampons for night use.
At the very beginning of menstruation, it is recommended to introduce a hygienic device with maximum absorption. So, on these days it is worth buying tampons for 3-5 drops. Already after a few days the intensity of the discharge decreases. Then you can use tampons for 1-3 drops. Do not think that small tampons are designed for virgins. Girls who are not sexually active may also use hygienic devices of high absorbency. During menstruation, the hymen is stretched and cannot be damaged by the swab.
Features of using tampons with an applicator
Before you use a hygienic, you should definitely learn about the features. Tampons with an applicator are often introduced during water treatment. Remember that after bathing in open water it is worth changing the hygienic means immediately. Otherwise, you risk getting an infection.
Also, do not constantly use tampons with an applicator. Be sure to periodically change them to the gaskets. This will improve the flow of blood from the reproductive organ. If you suddenly feel unwell or have a fever, immediately remove the device from the vagina and consult a doctor.
When using for the first time, do not leave the tampons in the vagina for more than two hours. In the following days, you can extend the time of wear up to 4 hours.
When removing the tampon, do not pull the thread sharply. Gently pull the hanging tissue towards the urethra. Such actions will allow to remove the hygienic device as painlessly as possible.
You now know what a tampon is with an applicator. How to use such devices is described above. Be sure to read the instructions for use of hygiene products. Do not forget to change them regularly and observe sterility. If you have questions about tampons with an applicator, contact your gynecologist. Health to you!
What a hygienic tampon with an applicator looks like
The main part, namely the tampon itself, is no different from conventional means without applicators. A cylindrical hygienic tool with a pointed tip; on the reverse side there is a thread for free removal of the tampon after use. It is made of natural pressed material, has a smooth surface. A regular tampon is placed in the vagina with your own fingers until it touches the cervix. With one hand divorce labia, the other thrust a tampon. Why, in this case, need an applicator?
The device is often made of transparent plastic with a smooth surface. Consists of 2 sanitary tubes, which when used are one in one. One tube serves to penetrate the vagina, the second pushes the tampon inside. For each tampon in the package is a separate applicator. The tool is placed inside the tube, while moving the second is inside the vagina at the desired depth. The idea of tampons with an applicator pursues the idea of ensuring absolute hygiene. Because during the menstrual days, the woman's body is most vulnerable, susceptible to the penetration of pathogens.
How to use tampons with an applicator
The basic rules are not much different. The difference in the way of hygiene promotion in the vagina. Application instruction is as follows:
To decide on a pose.Squatting, over the toilet, one leg on the dais. If a woman is just beginning to use this hygienic means, you will have to experiment with the postures at first to determine the most convenient one.
- Perform a procedure for washing the genitals. It is better if it is ordinary water of a comfortable temperature without the use of intimate hygiene products. Why? Because the skin of the external genital organs under the influence of the soap composition will become dry, which will complicate the process of promoting tampons.
- Wash hands with soap. Even if the fingers do not go inside the vagina.
- Proceed to the procedure. With one hand to push the labia. Right handed is the left hand. Use your second hand to take a tampon with an applicator. Insert the pointed end of the applicator into the vagina over the entire length of the tube. Use your middle finger to push the second tube inside. The tampon will be inside the vagina at the right depth. Carefully remove the applicator. To correct the thread.
You can check the location is right. Change posture, take a few steps. If done correctly, the tool will not cause discomfort, especially painful sensations. Extracted very simply. Enough to pull the thread.
The feasibility of hygienic tampons with an applicator
Some women are seriously concerned with the questions: “How to insert the product at the desired depth?”, “How not to infect the infection?” It was for them that these hygienic devices were created. It is impossible to make a mistake with depth. Manufacturers have taken into account. The use of hygienic tampons with an applicator completely prevents the penetration of the infection.
At the same time, the second half of women do not consider it necessary to overpay for useless, supposedly hygienic, devices. After all, the tool is very easy to push inside with your fingers. And it is possible to determine with the desired depth by personal feelings, by the length of the middle finger. Hygienic tool is pushed with a finger until the base touches the skin of the penis. There is absolutely nothing complicated about it. If at the same time to comply with all the requirements of hygiene, about any infection out of the question. Moreover, it appears in the process of improper use of the tampon, and not at the time of its introduction. Is it better to use tampons with an applicator or without a device? The decision is individual. It depends more on your own preferences. However, with increased sensitivity of the vagina is better to use without a fashionable device.
Manufacturers of hygienic tampons with applicator
Currently, the manufacture of tampons with an applicator is engaged in many firms, including those that produce conventional ones. Most Popular:
The cost of hygienic tampons with an applicator is somewhat different from normal. For example, packaging Koteks without an applicator, 16 pcs. - 162 rubles, with him - 253 rubles. for the same amount.
What is a tampon
A tampon is a hygienic product that fits inside the vagina and absorbs menstrual flow. Modern manufacturers make them in the form of a cylinder with a round end of a well-pressed natural material: viscose, cotton or cotton. A thread is inserted inside for removal. It is securely fixed inside.
The difference between tampons is the degree of absorption and size. Most modern girls prefer this particular product during the period of critical days, as it has the following properties:
- Excellent protection against leakage.
- It is not felt inside and does not hinder movement.
- Thanks to him, you can do any daily activities, as well as lead an active lifestyle: swim in water, a pool, play sports and dance.
- Protects against odor.
- By inserting a tampon, you can safely wear light-colored or tight-fitting clothing.
The most convenient to use are swabs with an applicator. Their choice is very large in pharmacies, supermarkets and shops.
Thanks to the applicator, even an inexperienced girl can easily insert a cotton cylinder into the body to the required depth. The main feature of such tampons is that the intimate area and hands practically do not contact. The applicator was created specifically to protect the female body from infectious diseases. This device makes the injection procedure more hygienic and much simpler. The material for the manufacture of the applicator is a thick cardboard or plastic. The surface of the product is smooth, so that the introduction is made without any difficulties and problems.
The surface of the applicator consists of two tubes of different diameter. The first, with a rounded end, promotes the introduction of the object inside the vagina, and the second pushes it to the required depth inside the vaginal opening. Each product in the package is protected by an applicator.
This device is an excellent choice for an inexperienced young lady. You need to know that the usual product that does not contain this device, when filling increases in diameter, and the applicator - in length.
The right choice of means
The main criterion on which to rely when choosing a product is its size. If you pick it up incorrectly, then a not very pleasant situation may arise. With strong menstruation, a tampon with a minimum level of absorbency will simply leak and stain the laundry. But if the discharge, on the contrary, is scarce, but a great tool, then it will cause discomfort.
When choosing it is necessary to rely on such nuances:
- Age of the fair sex.
- The amount of discharge in different periods of critical days. For the first days, when menstruation is abundant, it is better to use cotton cylinders with a maximum level of absorbency, and for more scarce secretions - with minimal or normal.
Specialists have developed several types of tampons in terms of absorbency:
- Mini. Intended for the last period of monthly allotments. The same products are recommended to use adolescents.
- Normal Best suited for birthless girls with moderate or scanty menses. Experts recommend starting using it with this type, and as you absorb it, change the tampon with the applicator to a smaller or larger one. It is determined very simply. If within 3 hours of being inside the tool is not filled, then you need to use the type of "mini". And if 3 hours from the moment of the previous shift has not yet passed, and blood is seeping through the product, then a larger size should be used.
- Super. Essential for blood secretions during critical days that are slightly above normal. They are used by most women, since moisture is absorbed optimally.
- Super plus. Intend for strong periods. These tools have an increased level of comfort and protection against leakage.
The degree of absorption is indicated on the package with the product by the number of droplets. The minimum number is 1–2 drops, and the maximum is 4–5. Before going on sale, each product is tested with artificial blood at the level of absorption. Today there are a lot of manufacturers on the market offering products with an applicator. The most common are "tampax" and "Ola." You should not choose cotton cylinders from questionable manufacturers. It is better to use well-known brands that conduct surveys, laboratory research and testing.
In the instructions for use on the box of each tool is described in detail how to insert tampons with an applicator. There are also indicated contraindications for use. If there is no coincidence, then you can begin the introduction with careful movements, for this:
- To begin with, wash your hands well with antibacterial soap.
- The inner tube must be carefully pulled out of the outer until it clicks.
- Then you should take a comfortable position: sitting on the toilet, squatting, or throwing one foot on a hill, and the other standing on the floor.
- Relax all the muscles of the pelvis.
- Remove the item from the individual packaging.
- Hold the lower part of the outer tube of the applicator with your thumb and index finger, and then insert it with the rounded end forward to the required depth (optimally - when your fingers come into contact with the surface of the skin intimate zone).
- Push the inside of the applicator into the outside with the index finger.
- Remove the applicator from the vagina and discard it in the trash.
In order to check whether the tool was inserted correctly, you need to be a bit like. If there are pain or discomfort, the product is installed at the wrong depth or at the wrong angle. It is very easy to determine and the time necessary to replace the cotton cylinder. You just need to pull it a little by the thread. If it stretches easily and the product easily comes out, then the tampon should be changed. If resistance is felt, then you can wait for a while.
To extract a cotton product, the following manipulations should be performed:
- Wash your hands thoroughly with antibacterial soap.
- Take a comfortable position for yourself and completely relax. If the muscles are tense, then during the procedure can feel pain and discomfort.
- After that, you need to find a thread to extract and gently pull it down and forward until the object is completely out of the vaginal opening.
- Wrap a used item in a paper or bag, and then throw it away. Do not throw the object into the toilet, as it will swell up and may provoke clogging of pipes.
Benefits and Contraindications
The main advantage of tampons with an applicator is protection against the ingestion of pathogenic microbes. This is due to the minimal contacting of the hands with the genitals. And thanks to the applicator, you can set the subject of hygiene to the required depth.
There is a category of women who believe that the use of tampons harms women's health. This is so only in the case when the instruction is not respected.
One swab should be inside the woman for no more than 4 hours. After this time, it should be removed, because it absorbed all the moisture that could, and can also become a provocateur for the development of harmful microorganisms.
But there are women who are not recommended or even prohibited to insert this subject of intimate hygiene.. The main contraindications are:
- Operations that were performed on the cervix.
- Toxic shock syndrome. This disease occurs when toxic bacteria enter the bloodstream. This disease is rare, but for women's health it is very dangerous. The symptoms of this disease are: a rash on the skin, convulsions, nausea and diarrhea, a decrease in blood pressure and an increase in body temperature to 40 degrees, fever, clouding of consciousness and headaches. If such manifestations appear, you should immediately seek medical help. To prevent this disease you just need to follow the instructions that are written on the box with products and follow the rules of personal hygiene.
- Vaginal dryness. Because of this, it is possible to damage the integrity of the mucous membrane of the genital organs.
- Diseases of the genitourinary system.
- Treatment of vaginal diseases of the infectious type.
- Postpartum period.
- Recently transferred artificial childbirth.
- Abnormal structure of the internal genital organs.
- Allergy or individual intolerance to the components that make up the tool.
Recommendations of specialists
There are many myths about the use of tampons. Gynecologists have their own opinion on this. The main myths are:
- The product may fall out while wearing. This is not the case if it is installed correctly. The vaginal muscles will hold it tightly inside the opening.
- Девственницам применять изделие запрещено. This is also not true, since in the hymen there is a hole that is intended to exit the menstrual flow. At puberty, it is more elastic. For this reason, any girl who does not even live sexually can safely insert a cotton cylinder into the vaginal opening. For an introduction to be as secure as possible, the item must have a minimum size.
- The applicator may burst and the tool will be impossible to remove from the body. This is very rare when using cheap brands. If such a situation did happen, you can easily extract the product with your hands or you can contact a specialist for help.
Experts say that you can use wadded personal protective equipment that is inserted into the vaginal opening at any age, if there are no contraindications for this.
The tampon cannot be lost inside the body, as it has a very strong thread for extraction. He does not interfere with urination, as it is inserted into the vaginal, rather than the urethral opening, which is located nearby.
You should not think that when inserted into the vaginal opening of the girl loses her virginity. This is an absolutely false opinion. With proper wear and compliance with all rules of health problems will not. From them there is no occurrence of infections of the fungal type. A fungal infection can form during menstruation, if you do not change the tool on time or perform this procedure with dirty hands.
It must be remembered that tampons containing an applicator have many advantages. Thanks to the sterility of the material from which they are made, reliable protection and hygiene of the woman is provided on critical days.
Features of tampons with applicator
A tampon with an applicator allows a woman to easily and without difficulty enter a hygienic product to the desired depth. The main difference between the means with the applicator and the conventional ones is that the former minimize contact between the hands and the genitals. The applicator was specially created to control this process and protect the body from infections. Such devices simplify the procedure for the introduction of funds and make it more hygienic. Usually, the applicator is made of plastic or special cardboard, it has a smooth surface, which facilitates the introduction of the product inside. The applicator consists of two tubes, with the help of the first opens access to the vagina, and the second pushes the tampon itself inside. For each unit in the package is a separate applicator.
Such hygiene products are ideal for those who decide to use them for the first time, as they are fairly easy to find and comfortably placed inside at the desired depth without causing microcracks.
How to choose a tampon with an applicator
The main criterion for choosing is size. If it is wrong to define this moment, then not the most pleasant situation can occur. After all, a tampon with a small level of absorption will simply leak with heavy menstruation, and with a large level of absorption with scanty discharge, the tool will be felt in the vagina and disturbed.
Selecting hygiene products, you should consider the intensity of discharge, different days of menstruation, as well as the age characteristics of women.
Depending on the intensity of the discharge, the following types of tampons should be used:
- Mini - can be used in the first or last days of menstruation with minor discharge. These hygienic devices are also suitable for adolescent girls who are just beginning their menstrual cycle.
- Normal - those who have a menstruation rather poor or moderate use. As a rule, these are nulliparous girls. Gynecologists advise to always begin the use of tampons with this type, and replace the funds based on the need for greater absorption. How to define it? If the tampon was soaked less than 3 hours, then this type of product is clearly not suitable for a woman.
- Super - for discharge, which is slightly more than the norm. Suitable for most women, because they absorb moisture optimally.
- Super plus - products of this type have an increased level of comfort and a high absorption rate, they are intended for women who have heavy menstruation.
The level of absorption is indicated on the package by the number of drops. The smallest size is 1-2 drops, the largest is 4-5.
At this time there are a lot of manufacturers who offer their products. Among them are products with Tampax, Ola and other applicators.
When choosing, it is better to give preference to well-known manufacturers, as they conduct laboratory tests, research and surveys.
How to use tampons with applicators
How to drive tampons with applicators is detailed in the instructions for use, it is enclosed in each package. It describes the contraindications for use, if there is no match, you can safely enter the product into the vagina.
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap.
- Carefully remove the inner tube of the applicator from the outside until it clicks.
- Pick a comfortable position, relax.
- Remove the tampon from the packaging.
- Spread a little legs and bend them at the knees.
- Take the applicator by the bottom of the outer tube with your index finger and thumb and place its round tip into the vagina at the desired depth.
- Insert the upper part of the applicator diagonally into the vagina until the index finger and thumb come into contact with the body.
- Use your index finger to push the inside into the other.
- Remove the applicator and throw it in the trash.
To check the correct placement of the tampon, you can take a few steps. Pain and discomfort should not be. If discomfort is present - the tool was installed incorrectly or not at the correct depth.
Check the need to replace the tampon can be gently pulling the thread. If it comes out easily, it's time to replace it. Since every day menstruation differs in different volumes of discharge, it is necessary to adjust the time for replacing tampons. If less than 4 hours have passed since the use of hygiene products, and you feel the need for replacement, you can use products with a high level of absorption.
The main advantage of using tampons with an applicator is protection against infection penetration. As usual tampons are found in the vagina with the help of fingers, and this is fraught with infection. In addition, the product with this device accurately determines the required depth. Use them conveniently, quickly and comfortably.
Many people believe that using tampons is unhealthy. This is true, if you do not follow the instructions, which describe in detail how much it is permissible to use one tool. Raising this term, firstly, you do not protect yourself from leakage, when the tampon absorbs everything that it could, it starts to miss the selection. Secondly, if the product is inside for too long, then it can be a cause for the development of microbes. And if you change it as often as experts recommend, there is nothing to be afraid of. By itself, this cotton roll is not harmful to health.
There is a group of women who are strictly prohibited or simply do not recommend using tampons as personal hygiene products. Contraindications for use are:
- Intolerance or allergy to its constituents.
- Abnormal structure of the vagina.
- Recent genera performed by caesarean section.
- The first three months after pregnancy.
- Therapy for vaginal infections.
- Diseases of the genital and urinary systems of the female body.
- Dryness in the vagina. If a feeling of dryness appears during use, there is a chance of damaging the mucous membrane of the gynecological organs.
- Toxic shock syndrome - this disease occurs when toxic bacteria enter the blood. This is a very rare and dangerous affliction. Symptoms of toxic shock syndrome - fever, headache, increased body temperature up to 40 degrees and above, clouding of consciousness, a sharp decrease in blood pressure, diarrhea, nausea, seizures, and rashes on the body. In the presence of such symptoms, be sure to consult a doctor. To prevent this disease, it is enough to adhere to simple rules: personal hygiene and following the recommendations specified in the instructions.
- Surgery on the cervix.
There are many different myths around tampons that are not true. Recall the main ones:
- Tampons are dangerous to use at night. If you install it correctly, then at night it is absolutely safe. On the contrary, for many women at night the menstrual flow decreases, so it is enough just to insert a new product before going to bed.
- The applicator may tear and then the tool cannot be removed. Such a situation is a big rarity, basically it happens when using products of cheap brands that have saved on the quality of hygiene products. If it still happened, then you should not be afraid, it is not difficult to get a tampon with your hands.
- You can not use virgins. The hymen has a natural opening through which menstrual blood passes. During puberty, it becomes even more resilient. Because of this, using devices with an applicator in adolescence is pretty easy and safe. To achieve optimal protection and the least discomfort, girls should choose products of minimal sizes.
- The tampon may fall out. If it is properly installed, the vaginal muscles will hold it tightly.
According to the doctors, if there are no contraindications, tampons can be used without risk to health, the main thing is to change them in time. Ideal variable use them and gaskets.
A tampon with an applicator has a large number of advantages. Natural, sterile materials provide purity as well as absolute hygiene. They reliably protect against leakage and penetration of infections.
When and who should use tampons
Personal hygiene, which is introduced into the vagina, often becomes indispensable, winning an advantage in gaskets. There are cases when using tampons is more appropriate and convenient.
Being engaged in the gym or paying a lot of attention to physical activity with the gasket is not very comfortable. It will interfere with, adhere to the body, it may even stain the laundry. The tampon will then be the perfect solution. With him you can safely go to workouts without fear of leaking.
It can be used when necessary. wear something skinny. The gasket will be noticeable under such clothes. The tampon is inside the vagina and will not be felt in any way.
Another case where a miniature hygienic means is indispensable - swimming in the sea. It happens that the girl planned a trip, waiting with anticipation for the moment when she plunged into salt water. But suddenly everyone spoils the critical days. The tampon will allow not to deny yourself the pleasure to swim in the sea. But after leaving the water it should be immediately removed from the vagina.
In addition, tampons can be used during hot summer days. Laying at such moments can create a greenhouse effect, the result of which can be the proliferation of bacteria.
As for who can use tampons, there are no serious restrictions. Abandoning personal hygiene should only be those who have contraindications. It is worth noting that it is suitable even for teenage girls who have not yet had sexual intercourse.
And here is more about how to choose a medical swab, depending on the gynecological pathology.
If a woman decides to try such a personal care product during her period, you should carefully purchase it. Experts recommend to opt for well-known brands that have already proven themselves in the market. It is better to put Chinese goods aside, it is not known what reaction they will cause in the body.
An important criterion when buying tampons is their size. It directly depends on how abundant discharge from a woman during menstruation. As well as on the packing gaskets, the number of drops is indicated on the box with this hygiene product. One or two are inherent in the smallest rollers. They are well suited to those who do not have much discharge, as well as virgins. Tampons with three or more drops will be a good option for women with heavy bleeding.
It is reasonable to buy different absorbency products. For example, in the first days of menstruation, you can use tampons with a large number of drops, as a lot of blood goes. And then go to the size of the mini.
Where to insert a tampon
Experienced women who have been sexually active for a long time and are used to menstruation do not ask themselves this question. Most often it is of interest to young girls who have not yet had intimate contact.
A tampon is inserted into the vagina. The entrance to it is located a few centimeters below the urethra. The tool is placed at a depth equal to the length of the index finger. In this case, it is securely fixed inside the vagina, and the blood will not flow.
Anatomy of the pelvic organs
Swab with applicator
It is believed that it is very easy to use. The introduction of the cotton roller includes several simple steps:
- First, wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water.
- Take the optimum position for the insertion of the applicator. Some women are more comfortable to stand with one foot on the dais, while others prefer to perform the procedure while sitting.
- Take the applicator in the middle of the middle and thumb, in the place where the upper part goes to the bottom. Open the labia with the other hand to ease the insertion. Also, do not strain, it is better to relax the abdominal muscles.
- The applicator with a roller is placed inside the vagina. Only the tip should be inserted, in which the hygienic means lie.
- Then, slowly push the lower part of the index finger to the tampon out of the applicator. Thus, the narrow part should be completely inside wide.
- Now you need to remove the applicator. To do this, take it with your thumb and forefinger and slowly pull, so as not to scratch the vaginal wall. The tip of the lace from the swab should remain visible outside.
How to insert a tampon with an applicator
Tool without applicator
Installing a cotton roller without any additional funds is also not difficult:
- It is necessary to start with the disinfection of hands, wash them with soap. Also, if possible, you should undermine the crotch.
- Arrange as it is convenient to enter into a tampon. Over time, be able to find the most optimal position. You can sit on the toilet, spread her legs wider. The stomach is in a relaxed state.
- Remove hygiene from packaging.
- Take it with two fingers and insert it into the vagina, gradually pushing with only one index finger. The tampon will end up inside, and its bottom tip should be located no less than 3 centimeters from the entrance.
- If after the procedure there is discomfort, you should try to change the position of the body with the introduction, as well as the angle at which the tool enters. It is best to insert it not straight, but slightly away from the spine.
Introducing a tampon without an applicator into the vagina
Can tampons be used by teenage girls?
Many girls who have not yet begun to have an active sex life are interested in the question of whether such a tool would suit them. In society, there is an opinion that a tampon can damage a hymen, thus depriving innocence. But doctors say that this is all just a myth.
Indeed, during menstruation, the blood still leaves the vagina, which means that there is a hole through which a tampon can be inserted. In addition, this thin film during the month becomes more elastic and stretches, which eliminates the possibility of its damage with the careful introduction.
When you first use the tampon teenage girls, experts recommend choosing a personal care product with an applicator. You should also buy a package of the smallest size. The entrance to the vagina in virgins is only one and a half to two centimeters wide, so tampons of the smallest diameter will be the best option.
Life with a tampon
There are a number of questions that women are interested in when using this personal care product. They relate to how much tampons affect your normal lifestyle:
- Urination. Cotton rollers do not hinder this process at all. The fact is that urine comes out of a completely different hole. To prevent the hygiene tail from getting dirty, it should be taken back.
- Defecation. The swab also does not prevent the release of the intestines. In the same hygienic considerations, the thread should be moved forward. But there is a risk that the remedy will fall out if the woman has weak vaginal muscles.
- Sex. In general, to enter into intimate relationships during menstruation is not recommended. Moreover, you can not do this with a tampon inside the vagina. Otherwise, you can get injured mucous membranes.
- Pool. Использование тампона позволяет продолжать посещать водные процедуры. Нужно лишь подобрать оптимальный размер, чтобы кровь не вытекала наружу. Также не стоит слишком долго задерживаться в бассейне. Максимум – 40-60 минут. And after swimming it is necessary to change the means of hygiene, because it absorbs water. The same goes for swimming in the sea.
For the benefits of using tampons, see this video:
Problems that may occur when using
Often there are statements on the Internet that tampons are very dangerous to health and can lead to the development of cervical erosion, various infections and inflammations. But according to the results of the research, the experts found out that nothing like a hygienic tool can not cause.
The main problems faced by women when using tampons are as follows:
- Flow. This is due to incorrect selection of the size of the tool. If you introduce too small a tampon, if the blood flows abundantly, it is not surprising that after the cotton cylinder is completely soaked, it will rush out.
- It feels like there is a foreign object inside the vagina. Then you should try to insert the tampon at a different angle.
- It rarely happens that a woman cannot cope on her own with the removal of hygiene. To solve the problem, you need to contact a gynecologist, who will easily remove it from the vagina.
This extremely serious and dangerous condition occurs quite rarely. However, any tampon packaging contains a warning that such a shock may occur if the product is used improperly.
In the body on the mucous membrane, including the vagina, there is a large number of a variety of bacteria, one of which is Staphylococcus aureus. In microscopic quantities, it is not dangerous. In addition, the immune system protects against the pest, producing substances that neutralize the toxic effects of bacteria.
Sometimes with improper use of the tampon staphylococcus begins to multiply sharply. In this case, toxic shock occurs, which is characterized by symptoms:
- increase in body temperature up to 40 degrees
- a strong decrease in blood pressure,
- impaired consciousness
- rash on hands and feet may appear.
As a rule, the symptoms appear extremely rapidly and, if left untreated, can lead to an extremely serious condition. The first thing to do with the slightest hint of shock is to remove the tampon from the vagina. After the patient is placed in the hospital for the treatment of pathology.
To avoid such a terrible phenomenon, you need to observe precautions when using tampons:
- Do not choose this hygiene product as the main one. It is recommended to use it only when necessary, using gaskets for the rest of the time.
- Choose tampons according to the amount of discharge. If you feel dryness, and the tool is removed with difficulty, you need to purchase packaging with less absorption.
- Change in a timely manner. Experts recommend wearing a swab for no longer than four hours. If the cylinder is not completely soaked, it should be changed anyway.
- Be sure to comply with hygiene. Before the introduction of a new tool you need to wash your hands thoroughly, and, if possible, wash away.
Among other possible unpleasant consequences of using tampons, the appearance of cracks in the vaginal mucosa is noted. This often happens due to improper selection of funds.
If you use tampons only with the largest number of drops, you may encounter the fact that they will begin to absorb not only menstrual blood, but also mucus, which is always inside the vagina. This, in turn, will lead to dryness, disruption of microflora and the appearance of cracks. Therefore, you never need to buy tampons "with stock". You should always choose only those that correspond to the amount of discharge.
And here more about the benefits and dangers of Chinese tampons.
Tampons are one of the convenient and comfortable personal care products during menstruation. They are absolutely safe for health when used properly. In addition, in some cases, they become indispensable.
See this video for tampon errors and their consequences:
In the initial stages of the disease, medical tampons are attributed. They help against erosion, fibroids, thrush, endometriosis and other gynecological problems. How to cook?
It is quite difficult to understand all the harm and benefits of tampons. In general, it is quite safe, comfortable and reliable tool. However, there are several points that can lead to a catastrophe, for example, toxic shock syndrome.
Apply honey tampons in gynecology a long time ago. Their effect is positive in many diseases, inflammation. There are several basic recipes depending on the pathology.
It is possible to use Chinese tampons in its own way. However, not everyone is so happy-minded, especially gynecologists, because they see not only the benefits, but also the harms. What is their composition? Should I buy?